We’re constantly making updates to add new features, fix bugs, and enhance your experience. Read about the latest updates below.
31st December 2021
- A new set of chart visualisations to provide totals of impacts broken down by progress status and impact level have been added to the impacts "visualise my data" area
- A new set of charts that provide the stakeholder and audience sentiment, receptiveness and commitment measured against their targets have been added to the stakeholder "visualise my data" area
- You can now filter table results by stakeholder profiling characteristics (e.g. sentiment, receptiveness and commitment)
- Have also amended the display of filters when large numbers of filters are applied to improve visibilityAdded icons to filters
- Added a intelligent return path for when clicking user links, so you return to the page accessed the user from rather than being taken to the list of users when clicking "back"
- When viewing charts within the "visualise my data", tooltip positioning has been improved to avoid covering chart data
- Free text search filters have been removed to avoid duplication confusion with the search, all data remains searchable
- Changes role and business area filters on stakeholders to be searchable auto-completes rather than free text
- Added missing data bar on stakeholders total chart
- The filter reset button is now working correctly on stakeholders & audiences table view
- All filter options are now displaying correctly