We’re constantly making updates to add new features, fix bugs, and enhance your experience. Read about the latest updates below.
22nd October 2021
- Accessing the "Visualise my data" tab within stakeholders now has 3 new visual charts presenting the sentiment, receptiveness and commitment positions of your stakeholders.
- When viewing then editing stakeholders, impacts or mitigations, your return navigation path is now persisted over multiple screen changes ensuring you can get back to where you started using the back navigation.
- Impact types are now showing the correct data when exported.
- Significant performance improvements made when displaying an impact group with a large number of impacts attributed to it.
- Stakeholder visual doughnut charts are now correctly attributing stakeholders to the "advocate" group when sentiment, receptiveness or commitment profile scores are set to 8